Online registration for the SIAM International Meshing Roundtable 2024 will be available in December 2023.
The deadline for pre-registration is February 5, 2024.
There are two options for the main conference registration.
- PP+IMR: Register for SIAM Parallel Processing 2024, which includes registration for the IMR. You may attend any session of either meeting.
- IMR only: Register for just the SIAM IMR. You may attend any session of the IMR, and the joint PP-IMR sessions such as some of the invited speakers and the diversity-inclusion-equity panel, etc.
For both options,
- You may attend the IMR-only banquet, poster session, etc., but when registering for PP+IMR you must also email the registration chair your intent to attend the IMR (see 1.2 of the registration mechanics below).
- Email the registration chair if you plan to bring guests to the IMR banquet; this is a non-binding estimate to help the committee plan. The cost will be approximately $100 per guest.
- Registering for the IMR short courses is an add-on.
- The pricing encourages you to become a member of SIAM, and the price is lower for students.
The registration fee for PP+IMR is higher than registering for just the IMR, because the IMR registration is discounted due the generosity of the IMR sponsors.
Online registration will be available in December 2023. The deadline for pre-registration is February 5, 2024.
- IMR only
- Register at the SIAM IMR24 page.
IMR banquet guests: for either option, if you plan to bring guests to the IMR banquet, please email Franck Ledoux indicating the number of guests.
T-shirt: for either option, please email your choice of t-shirt size to Franck Ledoux.
If you have questions about the registration process, please contact:
- Franck Ledoux, Registration Chair